Catch my nose - if you can

Thursday, March 09, 2006

International Women's Day

Best wishes to all women!

Women's day is a holiday in Russia and moreover, a really important one! Everywhere you can see men and women walking around with flowers, and I got a chocolate bar in shop yesterday as a present for women's day. I'm glad that they appreciated me as a woman :-))) Altough it might have been a pure business action!

We had a party in the office on Tuesday evening. It was soooo cute!

The male Telphin employees ready to hand over flowers


The female Telphin employees + CEO with flowers :-)

2 Comments:

  • Hi :)
    Ana...You are lucky one:)
    I miss You, I would love to see You... maybe some day...
    You have been to Sibiria:))))))

    Have You got a photo of my ex boyfriend? Strange question...a year ago I sent You his photo...after breaking up I distroyed everything...now I would love to have sth like this. If You will find it please send me on tuathe@gazeta.pl andddddddd finally writeeeeeeeeee something You lazy girl :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:48 AM  

  • Oh my dear Ania! I'd love to see you too!!! Some day I will visit you in Warsaw :-) for sure!!!

    :-))) Lucky you! I'm such a picture "hoarder" and I have the picture somewhere ;-) Will find it and send it to you... and a good long report with news!

    By Blogger Anna, at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home