Catch my nose - if you can

Thursday, February 16, 2006

News

Hope you are all doing well!

I'm a little bit sick again... Got cold several times last weekend and the hairdresser didn't really dry off my hair well... and it is still cold in Piter. I'm doing fine though :-)

And finally tomorrow: I'm going to beloved Akademgorodok!!! I have a flight in the late evening to Novosibirsk and will arrive early in the morning on Saturday. I still can't believe I'm going back there!

Igor, the Serbian guy who lives in Germany will accompany me. We both need some distraction from life in Petersburg!
I'm looking forward to all my friends and the forest!!!

My time in Russia is slowly coming to an end... I just booked my flight home :-) I'm flying from Riga to Berlin on April 22nd! Home sweet home...

2 Comments:

  • Hey russian beauty! Great to hear youre coming back in the spring, i guess it should be around the same time that ill come back to Germany!
    Have a lot of fun in Akadem!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:16 AM  

  • Can't wait to see you two! :-)

    By Blogger Anna, at 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home