Catch my nose - if you can

Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy new year

Great, it's Friday afternoon, the day before New Year's eve and I'm drunk already! :-( I love my company, but it seems a little unfair to knock me off before the partying has even started!!!
However, I wish you all a happy new year! Have a great party tomorrow! Lots of love, success and health!

I will celebrate with the AIESEC trainees in town; stick around Nevski Prospekt and hopefully drink a fair amount of vodka :-) We are off work until January 9th - one of the good ideas Mr. Putin has... won't say anything about the efficiency of that, never mind, I'm happy! :-)
I tried to - yeah, FINALLY - send my Christmas/New Year's cards by ordinary mail yesterday and, as a result, started cursing Russia once more. I managed to get rid of 2 out of 8 cards... Sorry, the recipients will have to wait a little longer, because the lady in the post office just wasn't in the mood to sell me stamps :-( ARGH!
BEST WISHES!!! Miss you loads!

3 Comments:

  • Dear Anny,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    it*s Marina here! i*ve read your letter and i will reply shortly!!! promise!!! :))))

    im celebrating the New Year in France in a very nice sweet pretty chateau with friends.

    I live in London at the moment, i ve been there for three months already, and i think i will be there for at least a year more.... :))))

    Im genuinly enjoying myself there and hope you will join me in great outrageous shameless enjoyment if you happen to come to visit sometime this year.... ;))))))))))))))))))))

    my kisses and lots of warm snowflakes to you,,,

    Marina

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:16 PM  

  • Happy new year, my dear!

    Sorry for saying this so late but I spent the first days of the new year on Wangerooge and there is no internet at all. Now I´m back in Göttingen, starting to work on my PHD which sucks enormously. Besides this I got a cold which doesn´t improve my motivation to work really hard.
    However, I hope you are alright and slipped into 2006 very comfortly. I guess you still have snow, right? Göttingen is everyday about 2 degrees, a weather to stay at home, what I do.
    But now, I guess, I will take a short break and walk to the city centre to buy some medicine. Me poor thing.
    Hope, you´re much better!

    Send you hugs!

    JOJO

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 AM  

  • Hoffe you had a good X-Mas-Fest and a good slide into the new year. I will always love you. Hubertus Jackson Jr.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home