Catch my nose - if you can

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Prague


Guess what... As a reward for good work (will tell you in a sec why) my colleague Maria and I get to go on a 3-day trip to Prague!!! I'm so excited! I have never been to Prague before, but always wanted to go! Simona, a cool Czech girl from Prague - you might remember her - and I became friends in Piter earlier on this year and I said I would stop by soon.
Masha and I are planning to go at the end of January maybe. Well, I won't believe the whole thing until I'm actually on the plane to Prague!

The good work we did... we tend to answer our emails immediately and provide the necessary information :-)
Left to say is: It's Russia! I'm lovin' it! ;-)

2 Comments:

  • Prague is very beautyful! You guys have to go out there!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:00 PM  

  • Oh yeah! ;-) Masha asked me for my passport data today... We are probably going from January 26th - 29th! YAY!!! Can't wait!

    (Of course, there's a fly in the ointment... leaving Russia means "registration" at return AGAIN! Hate it!!!)

    @Lieblings-Frühlingsdings: Have fun in Munich!!!

    By Blogger Anna, at 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home