Catch my nose - if you can

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

City Bar

Went to City Bar on Monday. It was one of those amazing events in Russia:
Imagine an American bar... if you have ever been to an American bar. Imagine an American woman living in (corrupt) Russia and running her own bar... What would that look like?
1. I had to get behind the bar and search for a tea bag (a fairly easy task), a cup (very difficult, but the owner of the bar eventually found some) and hot water (extremely difficult).
2. I met the cutest cat I have ever seen! The lady jumped on the table, sat down and enjoyed our conversation. Nice to meet a cat that apparently understands English ;-)
3. I walked out without paying. What for?

Read more!
Btw, going to work in the morning:

2 Comments:

  • The kitty is really cute. Why didn´t you just take the cat home for the bad service?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:40 AM  

  • I should have :-( But then it would too much a hassle to transport the cat to Germany... I wouldn't have the heart to leave it behind :-(
    But I will get a cat soon... once I'm back in Germany! :-)))

    By Blogger Anna, at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home