Catch my nose - if you can

Monday, October 03, 2005

Weekend with Mami

This was a long, very intensive and nice weekend!!!
Friday evening mom and I went to a figure skating show and it was a real highlight!
On Saturday we did a lot of sightseeing, meaning "walking around" and I'm really proud of my mother! My 64-year-old mother was as fit as 20-year-old chick (which I am not anymore either...) and enjoyed the - FINALLY - good weather. She came along to almost all the parties and didn't say a word about my obvious beer affinity, but joined :-)

We were accompanied by Charisse, a really nice girl from the Philipines who was a trainee in Novosobirsk. Since my Mami doesn't speak English and Charisse doesn't know German, I got to switch between the languages and also had to organize all the Russian stuff. Fun times! Unfortunately I missed to explain everything twice several times which led to funny incidents...


Figure skating show on Friday
Read more!


On the Colonade of St. Isaac's Cathedral on Saturday


Boat trip on Saturday


Undefined number of camels


Sightseeing on Sunday


Party on Sunday: Mother and daughter in partner look...
The best thing is: I found a little castle for living for me!!! It is an awesome flat!!! And it has a washing machine... :-))))

Hope you are all doing well!

2 Comments:

  • Hi Sunshine:)
    I can see that You are having fun all the time:) I miss You and Russia but I can do nothing to visit You:(...I`m trying to work in Lublin but my bosses are...hmm... no comment...I see them once in a week and during the week I am free, can You imagine?...I live with a new girl and I feel like during invasion hehehe I had a boyfriend - 19 years old:)... I broke out with him; he was great really great, but sth was missing. What else... hm I`m waiting for a call and if everything is ok I will go to England or to Germany ... but it is just a dream right now:) Hugs!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:23 AM  

  • an affinitey for beer ... pretty awseome that your moms so relaxed though ... 64 and hitting Russia!!! wow!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home