Catch my nose - if you can

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Moscow II or Back in Piter

I'm back - as expected half dead and getting a cold - from Moscow! It was a really cool trip and I enjoyed every minute of it!!! I didn't sleep at all on the way there, the train was just too noisy and I was too excited about going to Moscow. So, 2 days of seminars, 8 hours every day in Russian was a real challenge. Thank God, my university education seems to have been better than I thought ;-) I had classes about that stuff before, so I could more or less follow easily. I still got some good idea how I can improve my work :-)

Moscow is such a big city... I had forgotten to ask my host WHERE the appartment is located... It turned out to be a 2hour trip to the center... but with a bottle of beer in my hand, heavy rain and good company this was just one more great event in Russia! :-)

I arrived back in Piter this morning and felt like coming home to my beloved little town :-) Now I'm looking forward to banya tonight and a good long sleep!!!


Kreml
Read more!

GUM at the Red Square


Anna, tired on the Red Square


Moscow at night


Main building of the University

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home