Catch my nose - if you can

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Alumni Party II

Всем привет! :-)

I had another nice and stressful week in Piter, followed by an even more stressful weekend. There are too many parties and other events going on! I have to slow down!!!

On Wednesday Yulya Omelchuk from Novosibirsk arrived in Piter and we had a great time! It was sooooo cool to see her and chat about people here and there, traveling and go out for beers. I really miss Siberia and I hope to be able to travel there very soon!

By now I have also figured out why Russians are so fond of their "banyas" (sauna)! We foreigners made it a weekly MUST to go to banya and relax... only to spoil the cleaning event by partying all night long after it :-(

However, summer is over and autumn is coming! Hope you are all doing well!

6 Comments:

  • What a gorgeous photograph once again! :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:16 AM  

  • Thanks a lot! :-) I haven't heard from you for a long time... How is your studying going? Nervous about leaving Go and going to California? ;-)

    By Blogger Anna, at 10:59 AM  

  • Quite nervous, but more about the exams than about the states. But the books bored me terribly, so i started a blog, too... ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:46 PM  

  • I'm sure your exams will be excellent, you are a smartie!!! :-) Oh... can I have the URL??? PLEEEAAASE!

    By Blogger Anna, at 10:49 AM  

  • My dear blog-godmother and founder of the most amazing weblog russia and the world has ever seen, just click on my name... ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:02 PM  

  • My dear magnetball, I'm sorry I didn't see that before... I will most certainly check your new blog RIGHT NOW!!! :-) Keep studying hard though and good luck!!!

    By Blogger Anna, at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home