Catch my nose - if you can

Monday, June 27, 2005

Party in the office and..... Mishka again

I met a bunch of foreigners this weekend and I lost track of the number weeks I have already spent in Russia ... I checked the calendar this morning and it was my 6th week in Piter! However, meeting foreigners on Saturday certainly was exciting, although most of them are leaving really soon, because the academic year is over! Nevertheless, I spent the Sunday with some Germans going to the museum of religion and to a cool restaurant!

On Friday we had a great party in the office, and I was really tipsy by the time I left the office. Some of you had to suffer from weird ICQ messages and emails... I'm sorry about it! Everything is back to normal now!

Mishka is still dominating my life... he likes to be where I am. And whenever he does not follow me around in the flat I get really suspicious... being silent has never been a sign for good behavior! But he adapted to my rules and I'm a little softer than I wanted to be, so we met in the middle somewhere!



Telphin: Dania, Anna, Katja and Konstantin
Read more!


My dear co-workers


And the party goes on


The "gay" front :-)


I was trying to wash my clothes... no chance!


I m still trying to wash my clothes!!!


I was taking a shower....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home