Catch my nose - if you can

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Russian dinner and a cool cat

Ignoring the fact that I am really tired, because I never get home before 11pm, I m having a great time in Piter. Yesterday for example, I was invited to my buddy's home for dinner... People who have seen me lately know that I love Russian food - you can tell by the weight I gained :-( I enjoyed myself immensely though and I am proud to say that I managed to speak Russian only :-)
And Masha has a really cool cat!

Masha'a cat

I am - despite such statements - in no danger of becoming an alcoholic!!! On Wednesday I went to a park (probably the only one) and had a beer with friends. Yesterday I went for a walk with my flat mate AND a bottle of beer in my hand :-) And guess what my plans are for tonight! ;-)

Work is also cool ;-)

2 Comments:

  • Hey Anna!

    I fell forced to say that alcohol won´t solve your problems but it seems that there are no problems around you to solve. Good and very fascinating to hear this. Do you really think that alcohol could help me out of my actual cold, too? (weather changed from fucking hot to fucking wet). Anyway, the best news are that you are willing to give Corinna and me a warm welcome to St. Petersburg. I will figure out the date, hopefuly soon but probably not before August. However, I will bring you good german alcohol if you want to... :-)

    Squeezer! JOJO

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:15 PM  

  • Dear ex-boyfriend,

    yeah, no major problems to solve:-) only the usual little shit;-) Bridges, metro, marshrutkas and a bunch of stubborn Russians!

    I m looking forward to see Corinna and you in this beautiful town! Make sure you apply for the visa in time... It's Russia! I love this country, but it is a tricky one!

    No alcohol, but Ahoi Brausepulver I forgot to bring... :-(

    Drücker! Get better soon!

    By Blogger Anna, at 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home