Catch my nose - if you can

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Gaston's birthday

More pictures... :-)))
Gaston, a nice guy from Argentina and with Italian roots, and a ex-colleague of Sven invited us to his birthday party! I had a great time, but was a little bit swamped with all the latinos running around there... and asked myself once more: Why on earth do I want to go back to RUSSIA? Well, Spain is next! (No puedo esperar a visitarte, Sergito)
My invitation from Russia is ready and I can apply for the visa next week! I am really looking forward to St. Petersburg and hope to get a chance to go to Akademgorodok! I miss you all!!!

All right, I have to recover from my slight hangover now :-)


Group picture :-)
Read more!

Klaus (the big) in Anna's jacket


Johanna and Anna


kjo (Krischan) and Thomas de Klein. Correct, Thomas?


Chen-Yu


Chen and "Sveenie Peenie and the hotmachine"


Annita


Sveenie, Johanna and Anna on the dancefloor


Charlie's angels


Thomas and Krischan


The kings of the dancefloor!?


Our happy couple :-) "Geht doch nach Hause!" ("Go home")

2 Comments:

  • I want Anna to stay here. Because of, she is the doofest but schnuckeligest girl of all the girls in this world. Please stay here or I will follow you with my Schlappen on. And you know how difficult it is to walk with schlapps on. And the way to russia is very long. So I guess I have to change schlapps because of abnutzungserscheinungen round about 25 times till a will arrive russia. And because of I only were brand-schlapps like Dior or Adiletten the amount I have to spend will be approxamately 1.000.000.000.000.000.001 $. But for you I would raise a credit. I know I kann make it for L O V E.

    And as the old german saying goes : "Where's a will, there is a shrubbery"
    or
    "I can wash my self as quickly as I want"

    Your

    victim of love

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:20 PM  

  • Dear victim of love!
    I am flattered about your beautiful words, but I know you actually love this really tall man you used to share a flat with :-( You two went out for dinner without me, and now I am sitting at home, crying! The springroll also left me, she went to London :-( @springroll: I miss you!

    I left a message on your answering machine... it turned itself off after two minutes:-( I wasn't done yelling at you!

    I will be happy to see you in Russia, but dont forget: I WILL NOT CLEAN NAKED FOR YOU! It is over!!! You have to wash yourself as quickly as you can alone ;-) Or ask for help from that weirdo guy who keeps saying he is 24... for the last 3 years now! I took a beautiful pic of him yesterday!

    All right, Gurkuladentierchen! Sleep you well in your bettgestell! And dont forget to the mensa tomorrow!

    By Blogger Anna, at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home