Catch my nose - if you can

Thursday, April 07, 2005

I have nothing to say

I have absolutely nothing interesting to tell. I wake up in the morning, get up and ready for the day (which most likely includes a shower and breakfast - I miss MacKoffee!!!), walk to the library, get a wireless-lan card, look for a comfy spot in the library and settle down. At 12:25pm Chen and I start bugging Klausi to get ready for lunch (we are ALWAYS late anyway), have lunch (which takes FOREVER... try to find a table for 10 people in the Mensa at 1pm when everybody wants a seat...!), then coffee break (since lunch is a tiring business) and crawl back to the library. If I am lucky people chat with me in ICQ (I even chat with Chen who sits a few meters away from me) or I receive some emails. Every second day I go jogging and fall happily asleep around midnight :-)


Flower power :-)


Campus

1 Comments:

  • Just this morning I made a note to myself, when passing the campus: Come back when the sun shines and take a shot of the blossoms. You were quicker :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home