Catch my nose - if you can

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Abiparty and shopping in Hannover

We had a nice time at the party and I tried to post the pictures this morning... it didnt really work, so I will try again tomorrow.
Our shopping trip to Hannover was a great success... although it is kind of embarrassing for Chen and me that the guy in the group bought more than the two of us together... But then... he is the "Großverdiener" (big income earner). Klaus (the big), Chen and I took the slow train; unfortunately about 1000 soccer fans had the same idea...
I am ready to go back to Russia now :-))) Got some bitchy, typical Russian shoes... (I hope not to offend my Russian friends by saying this...)
Will try to post some pics tomorrow! I have to watch "Super size me" with Chen, Sveenie and Klaus (the big).

Dear friends!!! I am so happy about your comments!!! :-)))


Chenita and Klaus (the big) - on the way to Hannover
Read more!

After shopping (Klaus, du Weichei!!!)


After shopping...


After shopping...


Blogger Anna: "Do not disturb me!"


Chen annoyed by computernerds

2 Comments:

  • Hi sunshine:)
    I am so happy that You have a blog! I had my own blog for 2 years and I can tell you that it is more than a diary:) I will try to be here very often. Big hug!
    Ania (Poland)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:52 PM  

  • Hi Sunshine!!! Great to hear from you! Unfortunately I won`t be able to meet you in Berlin in May :-( I found a job and will start working at the end of April! Big hug!

    By Blogger Anna, at 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home