Catch my nose - if you can

Friday, March 18, 2005

Busy again

My boredom seems to have ended! :-) Finally!
I got to go swimming yesterday and had fun times on the water slide (although 3 out of 5 people were complaining about head aches this morning)!
Tired and thirsty we went to Göttingen's Irish Pub to celebrate St. Patrick's Day (Special greetings to Kufstein! I hope you got to celebrate it, Robbie). The Pub was a bee yard with life music, but I managed to spot Klausi in the crowd, turned around to talk to someone I haven't seen for a long time and when I turned back, Klausi was caught (not sure who caught whom) in a group of Spanish girls. :-) So, I unpacked my Spanish and tried to join the conversation. I had a great time and kept asking myself "Do I really want to go back to Russia?" Yep, I do :-) and I will :-)))

My super organized university isn't capable of solving my problem and before I spend another two weeks waiting, I decided to write a paper. Unfortunately my professor managed to get sick this week and can't get back to me before the middle of next week! ARGH! So, I will entertain myself with another party tonight (Abiparty... will try to go as a 20 year old), shopping in Hannover tomorrow and solarium. Yep, I went to a tanning salon today! First time in my life! I am tired of being a "Leuchtstange" (luminous pole)! Spring is comming!

6 Comments:

  • Wow, this experement is really cool! I wonder what the results will be!!! Hope you'll be able to seduce at least a squad of "Hanses"!!! :)))))

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:59 PM  

  • I am wearing my hottest shirt! The plan is to confuse the boys by directing the attraction to my "upper wide" so they won't have a look at my face and notice how old I am! :-)))

    By Blogger Anna, at 9:41 PM  

  • is there an age restriction at party?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:01 PM  

  • I guess most people were around 19 or younger... way too young!!! None of the guys wanted to talk to us ;-) Maybe it was the language... they use other words to be cool ;-) Anyway, we had a good time!

    By Blogger Anna, at 10:58 PM  

  • Where is the photo of your hottest shirt? I want to see:-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:28 PM  

  • Aehhhmmmm, I was too shy to upload pics with a full view of my hot shirt... but I had to censor one pic, because people could see my belly button, as some friends kindly pointed out to me;-)

    By Blogger Anna, at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home