Catch my nose - if you can

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Spring in Göttingen

I am happily back in Göttingen from my long good Easter food/sleeping-break at home, and the temperature jumped high up to 20°C! Yay!!! So Chen and I digged out our pretty sandals :-)

Yesterday evening (Saturday) we spent at Paul's playing Cluedo (thanks Paul for hosting the crazy crowd)! Besides the fact that some of the players weren't really into the game (!!!) and forgot to show their cards (dear reader, ignore this if you don't know the game), we had a great time! Especially Ann-Kathrin (Anne) and Maren as well as Sveenie and Chen seemed to have enjoyed themselves immensely doing other things! Please see the pics :-)

This morning (at 1pm, we are STUDENTS) we met for breakfast like every Sunday at Meyer's and did great job entertaining the cute waiters. If you guys (I am, of course, behaving very well! I am only taking pics of YOU guys!) keep behaving like this, we soon will have to stay home! I know it is spring, but PLEASE, control yourselves!!! ;-)

Random side note: I will get a one-year visa for Russia! Isn't that cool? Vodka, here I come! :-) I hope to get a great flat in St. Petersburg and open "Hotel Anna" again! Please visit me!!! (For everybody who hasn't heard about this yet: I found another traineeship in Russia and will go back there within the next 4-5 weeks!)


Real friendship! :-) Paul and Klausi
Read more!

Ann-Kathrin and Maren spend a nice evening at home...


Sven and Chen also spend a nice evening at home...


Breakfast at Meyer's... (a cafe)


Anne and Paul having breakfast at Meyer's


Paul, haven't you had enough yet???


Thomas peacefully eating his toast :-)


Chen and Anna fighting against Paul


Chen and Anna attacking!


??? What on earth are you doing now???


Paulchen


Sveenie, our wise philosopher :-)


Hiya big Klaus! (Paul and Chen best friends again)


Pfui Paul!!! Don't touch!


Klaus (the big) with his nicest son-in-law smile! Very charming, Klaus! :-)


You also have a really charming smile, Paulchen! :-)


Bussi from Chen! Hmmmmmm :-)


Don't trust the Asian fighting machine!


Sveenie


Thomas De Klein (groß) (correct is "de Klein" as I have been informed)

I received a nice email from one of the Spainards we met at St. Patrick's Day, and although this was some time ago I want to post the pics.

St. Patrick's Day at the Irish Pub with a bunch of Spainards


St. Patrick's Day at the Irish Pub

13 Comments:

  • Anna you are hot but obviously not a good listener: You still got my name wrong even after I spelled it for you. The "de" has to be in lower case.

    And I have good news concerning one very special photo you took today: It was salvagable!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:24 PM  

  • I am so sorry :-) Mr. de Klein! But which photo? And what does "salvagable" mean? Please help the blond German girl! :-)

    By Blogger Anna, at 8:37 PM  

  • Its in the text under the last photo from today. And "salvagable" means that it was possible to save the photo ("Das Foto konnte gerettet werden und ist in gutem Zustand")

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:16 PM  

  • So what! I am still not taking your banana! ;-)

    By Blogger Anna, at 10:03 PM  

  • Just for the record: Your last entry said something else before! So you are censoring this blog? There was some begging before.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 PM  

  • I am the master here! I can change whatever I want!!! I simply corrected MY comment, because I had wrong information! HA! No censoring! Btw, I would never BEG! :-) Busserl

    By Blogger Anna, at 10:43 PM  

  • I have absolutely no idea what "busser" might mean, but I have a feeling that it is not something nice...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:21 AM  

  • nice photos)
    when will you get your ticket?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:20 PM  

  • Thx:-) I am still a picture-taking-maniac;-)

    The plan is the following: My invitation will be ready on April 14th, and then sent to me by mail. I calculate at least a week for that. Then I have to send all the documents to Hamburg to apply for the visa, which will take 1-15 days depending on how much I want to pay for it ;-) The faster you want them to work, the more you have to pay! Russia;-) So... I will buy the ticket as soon as I have the invitation from the Russian Ministry of Interior in my hands! :-)))

    By Blogger Anna, at 3:21 PM  

  • Ana! I am so happy for You! Maybe I will visit you in St. Pe. of course if You want me to:)
    Second thing - I finished "the love story" with Michał... I feel terrible but I had to do that:( he was treating me like a "thing" -used only in deep need. I do not want anyone else ever! I know I am bad girl so I will be alone till the end of my life- or I will stay a beach just to have sth from life! :'(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:34 PM  

  • Dear Sunshine! You will shine a lot in this life! You are such a loveable girl! :-))) And you will not be alone! Michael was the wrong one, the right one for sure will rock your world soon! Life is like the mountains : it goes up and down and up and down and up again :-)
    AND: hats off! YOU had the guts to say NO to the wrong one! When you close one door, another one opens!
    I am running out of good sayings :-( But I really hope you will feel better soon and visit me in St. Petersburg!
    Hugs!!!

    By Blogger Anna, at 4:26 PM  

  • Hello, this is a disgasting think. I want to say, sath this gaythang is not impropper in this valuability, like a simple blog. Please respect the other human beings as beeings. I don think, that this is a way of understanding the other desires instead of total anihilation, like I. Please get this thing right. GO away from me, I am no donkey for only a night. But I love me. Oky. What is the matta witha youa?

    Py

    Your Zeh La Yunl

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:44 AM  

  • Dear Zeh La Yunl (alias Paul)! I respect you as a human beeing, maybe even as a human beeeing! I know your best friend is too big and you have to wrap it around a stick, but I still respect you! And my two best friends miss you! Please don't misunderstand this! This is ONLY about respect! Nothing disgusting as you would say! I love me too, you Gurkuladentierchen!

    Your Blubba-Blub

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home