Catch my nose - if you can

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Nautilus and Blue Note

Since we are all going home for Easter today or tomorrow we decided to spend another crazy night going out. When you hear loud noise in Göttingen you can be sure it is this crazy crowd (Chen, Sven, Thomas, Paul, Klausi, Klaus (the tall), Anne, Benny, Katha, Thorsten and Anna). Had a great in the "Nautilus" (a bar) writing little letters to each other and then went off to the "Blue Note" (a Salsa Bar...) where some people started bitting each other!

Happy holidays to everybody!!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Benny, Chen and Anna
Read more!

Sveenie and Klausi


Thomas slightly stoned :-)


Benjamin


Benny


Guess how old this guy is!!!


Paulchen, Klaus (the big) and Anne writing love letters


Die Kampf-Asiatin schämt sich?


ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!


Autsch!


Die Beißgesellschaft


Thomas


Paulinchen


Paul


Anna, Chen and Benny


Anna and Sveenie


Benny, Chen's hand and Anna


Hm...


Klaus (the big) and Anne

3 Comments:

  • Neah, I think he is just pretending (Hope the blue marks aren't too bad, Benny)!
    But strange enough, dear spicy springroll... I got a really weird phone call last night/morning (3 am) Lucky me had turned off my mobile phone... I didnt really get (and they obviously didn't get that it wasn't me but my mailbox:-)))) what they wanted, but I think they miss us! (Greetings to Paul, Thomas and I guess it was also Thorsten and Katha?)
    Come back soon, springroll! I miss you too!

    By Blogger Anna, at 8:22 PM  

  • Весело у вас однако!!!!Я вот только не поняла что вы отвечали? Водки много было? :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:12 PM  

  • Нет, водка не много было:-( I haven't had any vodka since the day I left, the day you and Olya bought vodka for me :-( But German beer works just as well ;-)

    By Blogger Anna, at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home