Catch my nose - if you can

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Elsa's birthday

A rather unspectacular week has passed in Göttingen. I spend most of my time in the library - physically, but mentally in Akademgorodok, Siberia :-) ICQ is such a great thing! I also got to watch a great movie the other day: 2046. Thanks to the spicy springroll, I slowly become an expert on Asian movies :-)

Thanks to everybody who helped me with my essay so far!!! Greetings to South Africa, Australia, the USA, and whereever you are, Josh.

Ups, did I say the week was unspectacular? NO, it was Elsa's birthday on Thursday and we had our first barbecue-campfire-party this year on Friday, as you can see on the pics.
I am getting old... I turned my back on the WiWi-Party :-((( It used to be my very favorite party! I made it to the entrance door at 2:30am, they still wanted 3€ admission, and I decided to go back to bed. Chen and Klausi had a great time!
More party tonight though ;-)



Anna collecting firewood - YAY
Read more!

Chenchen relaxing


Anna


Elsa and some of her guests


Klausi is getting his camera ready


The children playing on the playground (Klausi and Anna)


We are boarding the ship


Captain Chen-Yu


Klausi and Elsa (unsere Festsau)


Anna and the frisby


Sveenie and Elsa


Chen and Klausi... und die übliche Massage


Hm.... it's getting hot in here... :-)


and what we all like best... (or at least second best)


Sveenie and Klausi


The campfire party

2 Comments:

  • the evening was beautiful...the most exciting experience in my whole life. I love you all.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:19 PM  

  • Paul! You weren't even at the party! Just because you talked and did whatever else... pfui! you are not better than the people who were at the party! But we love you anyawy :-) sometimes, never, always!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home