Catch my nose - if you can

Friday, May 20, 2005

Russian Girls

I got a walk after work with my AIESEC buddy Masha yesterday. She is a cool girl: she patiently explains me all the sights in St. Petersburg (and trust me, there are a lot!) and watches me shuffling in McDonald's food :-))) Unfortunately, I am still fighting my watery eyes and my runny nose. I have the suspicion that it is not a cold but an allergy... to whatever??? How I am ever gonna find out in this big city? I will watch it a few more days and maybe consult a doctor :-(

Anyway, even with only half of my vision available, Piter is a beautiful town!!!
As Masha and I were walking down the streets, we passed a shop where some girls were doing a fashion show! See the pics and you know why I was so keen to buy my "Tussi shoes"!

St. Petersburg
Read more!

St. Petersburg (there are way too many sights in the city... Sorry, I don't know what this is... or better: I forgot)


Anna in front of university


My AIESEC buddy Masha (girls with that name tend be really good buddies!!! Greetings to Akademgorodok)


Girl 1


Girl 2


Girl 3


Girl 4


Girl 5


The couple


Girl 6


I got home at 10 pm... The block on the right is my current home :-)

1 Comments:

  • Dear spicy springroll,

    thanks a lot for your good wishes!!! One of my co-workers suggested to drink vodka as medicine against my "allergy" :-))) I might try that tomorrow at my welcome party ;-)

    So far I haven't dared to wear my "Tussi Shoes", because the walk to work itself is a great challenge every morning. I am currently working on my balance in the metro... I will try next week ;-)

    Have a great day in Göttingen!!! Greetings to Alice and Sven!

    By Blogger Anna, at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home