Catch my nose - if you can

Monday, May 02, 2005

Tanz in den Mai - Dance into May

Hello everybody,
this was a long weekend with loads of activities and my camera was always with me. I am sorry, but I have to upload at least some of the pics... it is a rather long list of photos though :-)

I spent Friday as usually in the library, but "blogging" all the time. My friends and I have our "group blog" (Kaputtendorf), and most of us have permanent internet access. So, since we are not at the same place, we use the blog to communicate, and to tease each other. Have a look at Kaputtendorf to see what I mean, it is in German, but the pictures speak their own language...
Friday evening I went to the famous Kellnerweg-Party. It is a dormitory a bit outside of Göttingen, a really beautiful place. I did not drink much alcohol! YAY! (I have to give myself a break for the first vodka attack :-) )


Anna at Kellnerweg
Read more!

Anne and her seductive look...


Klausi and Chen...

After a good long sleep after the party on Friday we all met for lunch at university and then coffee at Max L - as always on Saturday's - and NO, we are not boring, but some of us are a bit older and need some kind of routine ;-)

Paul and Klaus (the big) at Max L


Krischan and Kerstin


Anna and Christian


Thomas proudly presenting his work! REALLY GREAT, ARGH!

Krischan, Kerstin, Thomas, Christian and I went to watch "Million Dollar Baby" Saturday evening. Absolutely recommendable movie! It deserves its 4 Oscars! After discussing the movie we went to pick up the second group who were watching a movie at Sven's (YES, your equipment is awesome, Sven! :-)) and went to Nautilus, a nice bar where I got to do what I usually do: I played with fire...

The pyromaniac Anna and...

ups! Help!

On Sunday we met for breakfast at Esprit (Meyer's was closed because of May 1st... the older ones did well with the change though! Wait a sec: who was young in the group? Aehm... ) and enjoyed the sun!

Klaus (the big) with Chen's hat from JLo


Paul with his Sunday afternoon smile


Thomas: isn't that a blue mark??? Good job, Anna!


The men/boys... :-) Klausi, Klaus (the big), Paul, Thomas and Sveenie


Anna


Thomas: Bon appetit!

Since summer arrived we all went to the Kiessee (a nice lake nearby) to get some suntan. Klausi, our picnic expert, brought a whole lot of food and vine, so we had a super cool picnic! Thanks, Klausi!

Klaus (the big) and Paul changing clothes... or whatever :-)


Klausi, our picnic expert, is enjoying the vine


Thomas taking a nap after, aeh... I guess, coffee break


Sveenie and Chen


Anna (note the HUGE blue mark on the knee) and Christian


Chen is... hm... what is this good for???


The beauty and the beasts :-) or is it the other way around?

8 Comments:

  • Hi sunshine:)
    You look great:) a bit like a little girl:P I have hard time now...in May I will probably finish my university... so now I need to do 100 things:) Write meeeeee...pleaseeeeee:)
    Buziaczki (this is polish-kisses)!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:45 PM  

  • Same here, my dear springroll! I've been trying to negotiate with the embassies to prolong Anna's visa waiting time, but so far no success! What else can we do to keep her here??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:42 PM  

  • Dear friends! I will miss you terribly, but although I will be far away, I will always think of you (and post pics and comments;-) ) No more compromising photos of you though! Isn't that good news?

    And please visit me in Saint Petersburg! :-)

    By Blogger Anna, at 1:48 PM  

  • The good thing is that you stop being a homeless person, who has to move on from flat to flat and perform questionable services for shelter...

    The bad thing is that the average standard of living in Russia might be equal to that of a middleclass homeless in Germany (except that you drink much more Vodka over there than here).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:05 AM  

  • Hi folks,

    we have much more footage of this afternoon and the day before and why is it not published. I posed almost naked on the mc kartoffelalat - beach - happening and I danced my soul out of my body in the pre-show I gave at kellnerwegs.

    By the way: "dance into may my ass" !!!

    mc himself

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:16 PM  

  • @Thomas: yes, I am really looking forward to my own home, although those "questionable" shelters include free internet, flatmates who cook for me and a washing machine (something I won't have in St. Petersburg).
    Btw: Where were YOU at 2pm yesterday??? Klausi and I were desperately waiting for you!!! (in theory)

    @Dear MC Kartoffelsalat: Der Ruhm ist dir wohl zu Kopf gestiegen!!! Wir können dich auch wieder "runterschreiben". Anyway, your show was excellent ;-)

    By Blogger Anna, at 11:28 AM  

  • No washing machine? What are you doing for clean clothes? Wear them three month straight and then bang them against the wall so that the crust will drop off???

    Regarding our date yesterday: I am so sorry! I oversleapt (and would not have been of much use if I would have got up earlier anyway). But someone (you know who: Klausi) told me you where not there either.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:27 PM  

  • @Thomas: Klausi is such a traitor!!! He was only there, because it was HIS HOME! And what did YOU do that you were still sleeping at 2pm???

    Well, I am used to live without a washing machine:-( I have a 6 months Siberian experience in using my hands, my skilful and swift hands... :-)))

    By Blogger Anna, at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home