Catch my nose - if you can

Monday, September 26, 2005

Paintball and AIESEC birthay

Life has finally slowed down... Since Yuan and John left I get to spend a lot more relaxing time at home alone (Hey China and America, how are you doing?)! :-) Besides, the weather isn't as nice as before; it is getting dark earlier and it is no fun to hang around Nevskiy Prosket all evening long! Sonya and I went to watch "The brothers Grimm" and take turns visiting each other. Unfortunately my flat is still cold :-( However, I get to move once more! Will look at appartments this week! With my mother as luggage :-))) I'm excited to meet her at the airport tomorrow!!!

On Friday Telphin Telephony Company (a lovely crowd of about 16 people) went to play "Paintball". It is more or less a war game where you dress up in uniforms and try to shoot the members of the other team with paint... It hurts when the paint hits you and it is a mess!!! But it was a lot of fun :-)

Paintball with my colleagues
Read more!
Saturday Tyoma took us (the giggly trainee gang: Sonya, Laura, Libby and me) to the birthday party of the other AIESEC LC in town. It was a (at least) 50km ride and of course we got lost... but the party was really nice and I met more trainees. I was tipsy enough to play those silly games I usually consider stupid :-( Sonya, Laura and I had a good times chatting till 6am and because of bridges and metro, I arrived at home only at 7.40am and passed out immediately!


Ex-president NSU Lesha Khutoretsky and Anna


Libby, Laura, Tyoma and Anna


Lets party!!!


Sonya and Anna


Happy with a beer in my hand...

Yes, I'm (almost) VERY happy here!
@spicy springroll: the cards were right, remember? :-)

4 Comments:

  • Anna, I don't recognize you among the uniformed crowed. Are you the girl in the middle?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:15 PM  

  • Oh my God... if you don't even recognize me anymore!? What is Russia doing to me? ;-)
    Yes, I am the girl in the middle... :-) Had a blast playing!

    By Blogger Anna, at 4:27 PM  

  • @Dear Herr Lehmann, I'm pleased to read that I could "auf die Sprünge helfen" your "stiffness"! And now what? Are you running around chasing the girls???
    Maybe you could send me a nice pic of you so my own "emotionlessness" would go away??? ;-)

    @Dear spicy springroll: :-))) You are - as always - the smartest one who gives the best advices! Thank you!

    By Blogger Anna, at 11:04 AM  

  • @Lehmann: Deleting comments is not allowed!

    By Blogger Anna, at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home