Catch my nose - if you can

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Mom's arrival and life in the office

On Tuesday my dear mother arrived, and with her a heavy bag of my winter clothes! We had a fun time going home to my appartment during rush hour... marshrutka, metro, change line, marshrutka again. Those who know what Russia is like, know what kind of trouble we went through... This way mom got a first, very accurate, very Russian impression of St. Petersburg! It is fun to see everything again with her eyes, I'm so used to Russian life that I don't notice all those funny things anymore. Although, the "Why?" still pops up in my head every now and then!

It was my mom's birthday yesterday and I took her to famous Zoom :-) Happy birthday, Mami!!!


Read more!








Working life is as nice as always. I asked one of my co-workers yesterday to take some pics of me so I can show some office pics to my mom... The thing turned into a long photo session and we had a great laugh! BUT: We are serious people who really take their job seriously, but love to have a good laugh inbetween!!! :-)




5 Comments:

  • interesting!

    By Blogger Humour and last laugh, at 9:55 AM  

  • Annas Mama sitzt gerade im Büro von Telphin und lernt alle Kollegen kennen. Danke, liebe Chen-Yu!

    By Blogger Anna, at 4:05 PM  

  • wow, now if that's not quite alikeness... sure she's not your sister?
    alles gute nachtraeglich!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:16 AM  

  • @magnetball: wait a minute! You think I look like 40?????????
    ;-)

    By Blogger Anna, at 3:24 PM  

  • You look like 15 to me my sweet little pupsmaschine!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home