Catch my nose - if you can

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Spring is coming

Went to ITB on Saturday: "ITB Berlin is a prime meeting place, a marketplace, and a driving force behind the tourismus industry." This it says on the website. Well, let me tell you this: It is really difficult to visit all the countries of the world in one day! I was being a real "Beutelratte" (someone who is going to fairs only for the giveaways) and had super swollen hands and feet by the end of the days. At least I have enough maps and information about all the countries I want to go to - or already went to :-) It was an amazing trip around (almost the entire) world! Crucial insight of the day: I don't have time to work, I want to travel!

Read more about eating a lot and blonde hair!

After having recovered from our trip around world, we met for brunch in famous Prenzl' Berg and spent a nice time eating and playing "Presidents and assholes" - it was only about eating Sauerkraut!
And since it was the first real spring day, we went for a good long walk through a park and the city center.

Check point Charlie


Gendarmenmarkt was magical at sunset and with the violine players...


The perfect end of this first spring day was coffee next to Brandenburg Gate and the beautiful walk down "Unten den Linden" to Alexanderplatz :-)

You might have noticed that my hair is a little blonder than it was before... well, as blonde as a few year ago. It was an accident!!! I didn't want to turn into Barbie again (it least from the hair style).
My mom was visiting last weekend and I was a little tired of my dark hair line... but too lazy to do a proper dyeing job. The result was me looking brindled... So, we tried again and it got even worse. The hairdresser could only make it ALL a bit blonder to achieve SOME uniformity. Oh well... :-(

I'm really looking forward to working at the CeBIT now... Grrrr

Hope you are doing great! :-)

3 Comments:

  • hope things are great!! the grips of autumn are beginning here in the South - really envious!! The blonde looks great!

    By Blogger Damo, at 8:53 AM  

  • Thanks! "Blondie" is flattered ;-)
    Don't complain - you just HAD summer! We've had rainy grey for a long time now... it's not like in beautiful Siberia :-(
    When are you visiting Europe? :-)

    By Blogger Anna, at 9:46 PM  

  • U look great, just like time has no affect on you! It's Michael, do u still remeber me? If ur interested Im all here http://www.odnoklassniki.ru/user/73645928614 - got a bunch of photos in there (if this link doesn't work try your luck on www.odnoklassniki.ru typing my name in "search" section - I guess u've no problems with Russian anymore)))
    Anyway, hope ur having fun and adoring living the life u live u catchy nosy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home