Catch my nose - if you can

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Spain, Spain, I'm going to Spain

Since I was sick all last week long - and not only me, but also most of my co-workers - we were really motivated yesterday and happy to see each other again... and talked a lot about our vacation plans. Turned out that I was the only one WITHOUT concrete plans and so I changed that!

MSN and ICQ are great things and so I found - well, she found me - one of my close friends from my year in Spain. Kirstie lives in Barcelona now and I've been wanting to return to beloved Zaragoza for 6 years and meet friends!!!

I just bought my ticket to Barcelona! Will leave on April 12th and be back on the 19th - that is an entire week of fun in Spain.

Can't wait to check out all the places I know, go shopping and sniff my favorite perfume ;-)

Sangria here I com!

2 Comments:

  • Hanno Amma,
    you are going to Spain for 6 years?! I think this is a Witz or a Vertipper or you drunk too mucho Alco-Popso. Whatever, we love you and want to make a Mass-Wedding with you. We, that is three boys and Ju. It's like a gangbang but with heirating instead of sex.
    Zinzerely yours
    Dead Gaul from the Floor

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:19 AM  

  • Sangria might be tasty, but you like it as a perfume?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home