Catch my nose - if you can

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Berlin, Berlin

I got the contract for my flat yesterday, signed it and sent it right back. I hope to move on Monday or Tuesday. I'm so excited about my own place! A completely new episode in life begins. I will start working seriously ;-) and have my own place. I still have troubles deciding which couch I want etc. I love these kind of problems.
I'll start working on August 7th... brrrr. As the date is coming closer I start freaking out about it ;-)
Most important: Please, if you happen to be in Europe, Germany or Berlin, stop by and visit! I have lots of space and would love to see you!

Okay, this was the last post for today :-)

1 Comments:

  • Congratulations!!!!! What type of job do you have? I am sending you regards from Hungary to Berlin. I have started my new job 2 weeks ago, and now for August I am in Hungary. See you in Prague or Berlin!!!!!!
    Take care
    Simona

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home