Catch my nose - if you can

Monday, July 03, 2006

Daniel and Dong Jin visiting

Soccer still keeps me busy and I started wondering what I'll be doing once the World Cup is over... :-)

However, I had the great pleasure of hosting Daniel and Dong Jin for a few days! Thanks again to the two of them for stopping by and watching soccer and enjoying summer at lakes with me!!!

Before the match Korea - Switzerland. I bought a Spain-shirt and it was a funny experience to be a foreigner in my own country. Everyone seems to like Spain! I got a lot of positive attention because of the shirt :-)
Daniel got even more attention and was THE attraction! And because of the colors on his body we had no problems moving through crowds... everyone backed up :-)
Read more!

Hanover again: Dong Jin, me and Daniel before Germany - Sweden


Bought my first - almost real - German flag


At home in Braunschweig: Dinner


Enjoying summer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home