Catch my nose - if you can

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hotel Anna

Hello everyone,

there is still no way I can upload pictures, nor do I have internet at home... needless to say that I have no time during work to do anything personal. It's all very sad, but I love my job at the same time :-)

However, my apartment seems to have turned into a hotel again - something I really enjoy! Although it can be overwhelming at times ;-)

Two weeks ago, Sergey - an AIESECer I met in Riga - stopped by to visit Berlin... and brought a long four Polish friends. They invaded my flat just a bit past midnight - I had almost been asleep already - with loads of beer wine and I had no choice but to enjoy myself at a really nice chatting/drinking party in the kitchen! Thanks a lot guys! Hope to see you again some time!!!

Meeting the "Sovjet-Block" at an AIESEC-Party





One week ago, four "Göttingers" invaded my flat and we had an awesome 48h-party-event. I'm still impressed by how much I'm still capable to do - no sleep, alcohol non-stop and sightseeing all day long. It was great!!!
By the way, it was Chen-Yu's hen night(s)... 500 pictures taken during those 48 hours tell a lot...
We were playing "Presidents and Assholes"... for those who know the game...
We came up with rules I had never imagined before ;-)

I love Berlin! Only wish I had more time to travel around the world and visit you all! I'm looking forward to the next visitors! Please stop by!

8 Comments:

  • I see that you are forgotting some friends from Russia too!!!! I wrote you a comment and you dont answer, I have new email to work its simona.havrdova@inbev.com Write sometimes!!!!!! See you soon Simona

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 PM  

  • Dear Anna, it's Erwin again.
    why do you hate me so much. I did everything for you. I made that Tatoo with a picture of Ranga Yogeshwar's face on my ass, as you wanted me to. I dumped all my Boxershorts and got new G-Strings, and by the way always wear them over my trousers, as you liked it so much. Even I bought a Kaugummiautomnatenring for you! Why don't you want to marry me. Is it due to my body odour or what. I try to shower now every two month. Only for you! I am so nervous that I ate almost all of my tennis-socks! Please marry me at our favourite service station.
    I am waiting there chewing my sock to calm me down.

    In everlasting love

    Yours

    Erwin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:56 AM  

  • @Simona: Of course, I don't forget my friends from Russia!!! I think I answered your comment... true, I promised to write an email, but I have no internet at home and work is terribly busy :-( I love my job, but there is no time for anything else - this is Germany, not Russia... I hope you are doing great! Are you still in Budapest? Can I visit you there? :-)

    @Erwin aka Paul alias Ewrin: Can't wait to see you on Friday... Lets chew on your socks together!
    Will love you forever, but I got married to my computer last night. I'm really sorry! But my computer almost always does what I want... it doesn't dump its boxershorts and its tatoo is slightly better! Although... your Kaugummiautomnatenring... I will think about it!

    Love, Icy

    Love, Iceprincess

    By Blogger Anna, at 12:20 PM  

  • It seems like you´re very busy :-)...how do you like Berlin at all???...better then Russia :-p...ich bin gerade in Rumänien, also wenn de mal Zeit findest ins www zu kommen...http://bastidietrich.spaces.live.com...

    grüße aus Iasi...Basti

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:57 PM  

  • be ready! we are coming!!! woo hoo!!! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 AM  

  • @Basti: Good to hear from you! Had look at your website... very nice!!! Hope to have internet at home soon and then I can write emails, chat, surf...

    @Telphin: Miss you gusy lots as well!!! How's like in Piter? Any pics from recent parties?
    I'm waiting for you to visit!!!

    By Blogger Anna, at 11:29 AM  

  • PREVED!
    Padlik will coming not alone, we will be together.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:46 PM  

  • @Repa: Preved! Can't wait to see you!!! Miss you loads!

    By Blogger Anna, at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home