Catch my nose - if you can

Friday, October 06, 2006

Only in Russia

... well maybe not only, but certainly there! You all know that I love Russia, but I also have quite contrary feelings sometimes... especially when I read such stuff:

This is a true invitation from an English Club somewhere in Russia:

The topic of our next discussion is "Police Brutality"
The questions we will discuss:
• Have you ever suffered from Police Brutality?
• How to behave in a dangerous situation with Police?
• What are the laws that can help you?

Hope you are all doing great! I have so many things to report that I don't write anything at all :-( I'll get internet at home very soon and I'll be in touch more often!

3 Comments:

  • Hey! Here comes a mysterious inventor of this blog title! It's been long since he left notes of himself and so he comes back only for fragile moment of time. He's changed his name from BurningBright to EagleCry and goes on in his life with vast paces.
    ...well he just wanted to see if everything is OK with our dear friend and bless her with his mighty word of wisdom :) Glad you're fine, youre friend forever... I'll be watching ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:33 PM  

  • Ohhhhhhhhh!!! I'm so glad to hear from you! I sent you a Christmas e-mail, but it was returned since your e-mail account is not valid anymore :-( Pleaaaaaase send me your new e-mail address!!!

    EagleCry? ;-) Your dear army time must be over some time soon, right?

    Keep in touch!!! Your friend forever! But you are better in watching in your position ;-)

    By Blogger Anna, at 9:43 AM  

  • Hey! mixx2000@mail.ru - that's where I am. ICQ - 408*342*510. Spring's so soon!!!! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home