Catch my nose - if you can

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

CeBIT

Spent fours days at the CeBIT last week - including Sunday - and lost every feeling of time. Though it didn't get me to the point that I went to the supermarket on Sunday night trying to go shopping like some of coworkers :-) (You must know that shops are closed on Sundays in Germany - believe it or not)

It was a stressful time, but I enjoyed it. I learned a lot from the "Beutelratten" (people with the major goal in life to collect as many unnecassary giveaways as possible). ThinPrint offered a "magic ball" this year - throw it in the air and it changes the color. Brilliant thing, not only for kids! Believe me, I turned into an absolute expert with the ball during the weeks before CeBIT - we had several samples of it in the office. However, people simply stormed our booth from time to time and we had to be very resistent... :-(
On the other hand, the ball also turned out to be a very exchange object at other booths.... :-)

I spent a few days with my mom after the CeBIT - and of course - got sick right when I started to relax. My boss sort of yelled at me by e-mail, because I couldn't resist reading my work e-mails and also reply. So he literally commanded me to log of and relax so I'd be fresh and fit by Monday morning. And then I got sick... :-(

I hope you are all doing great! Are you? Would love to hear from you! :-)

2 Comments:

  • Howdy!

    There passed some days since I was in touch with you. Sorry, my phd eats all my time and if there is any left, I spend it with my girlfriend.
    But this weekend she left me. She's in London, leaving me all alone here in Göttingen. :-(
    But so I have a minute or two for you. :-)
    Looks like you are doing really well in Berlin even though you have a cold right now. Hope it's getting better soon, so that you can work 60 hours per week again. :-)
    What else? Any boyfriend around? Any romance? Any kinky stuff? :-) You are in Berlin, so there have to be millions of opportunities, right?
    Besides this, I hope that you're fine and happy and gernerally relaxed, looking forward for a brilliant spring and an even better summer.
    And I do hope that we'll see each other very soon, in Berlin or more likely in Göttingen. :-)

    Bisous!

    Jojo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:18 PM  

  • Uh, I'm flattered about the minute or so. Life's great here, spring is coming and I'm working normal hours now :-)
    Looking forward to vacation in Spain! Glad to here that you are doing great!
    See you sometime in Göttingen :-)

    By Blogger Anna, at 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home