Catch my nose - if you can

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Plans

It is getting darker and colder in Piter and the daily routine is annoying! I have spend a great deal of time thinking about my vacation and Christmas and Siberia and Germany and Poland:-) Quite a lot and quite difficult "to get under one hat". So this is what I have come up with:

I have a flight to Hannover on December 18th and will change it (if possible) to January 1st or 8th and spend a week in Germany! (@Göttingen: Are you guys there then?)
I would like to fly from Berlin or whatever other place in Germany to Poland and go to Krakow, Wroclaw, Warsaw and Lublin (@Ania, Yuan and Pawel: I would LOVE to see you!!!) I would like to spend at least 10 days in Poland and then go to Kiev, Urkaine :-) From Kiev to Moscow and see all the things I haven't seen yet :-) and back to Piter...

Then, in March or April I want to go to Novosibirsk and Irkutsk for 2 weeks... I'm waiting for the ticket sale! (@Akadempeople (I'm sorry, but there are just too many people I want to see): I hope to see you!!!)

My visa expires on April 20th, 2006 and I'm planning to leave the country on that very day... to Riga! And flay back home with Easyjet to Berlin and find a job in Germany.

How does that all sound?
You think traveling in January is crazy?
What are your plans?

7 Comments:

  • :) I would love to see You!!! Poland is waiting for You sunshineeeee!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:19 PM  

  • Great!!! Can't wait to see you!!!

    Pawel says that he has exams in the beginning of February and will be busy studying in January... Yuan doesn't know yet where he will be, hopefully in Gdanks!
    So, I gave it another good long thought... and I will either stop by in January, or in April on my way home to Germany! Will try to change my ticket this weekend and then "go with the flow". ;-)

    By Blogger Anna, at 8:10 AM  

  • @Icy Girl: I am there too.
    Is this photo really taken by you with your Ixus? Sorry to say that but it looks way to good to be taken with that cam (to remind you I have the same cam and I beginn to feel it is a bit crappy)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:47 PM  

  • Okay, okay.... :-( I did not take that picture! And I also feel to start a bit upset about the camera... some pics turn out to be really good, but I got to the limits a long time ago :-(
    If you guys want to see some more beautiful pics from St. Petersburg: http://www.livejournal.com/community/fotopiter/

    Can't wait to see you!!!

    By Blogger Anna, at 8:01 AM  

  • Glad you said that - as I am trying hard to photograph the hummingbirds (Kolibris) in the backyard of our house - no chance, they're way too fast for my cybershot and photos are blurred.
    Anyways, princess, whats going on in Russia? Sounds like youre slightly tired of Russia... but don't worry, travelling is great, no matter what time of the year! ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:28 AM  

  • Howdy!

    So, as far as I can tell, I´ll be in Göttingen right after new year´s eve. And if you want, we can meet and drink german beer and have a good old and fat sausage or even better a Döner at Efes-Restaurant. And then we go shopping and buy some shoes and coats. What do you say?
    I say: Yiehaa! cause a) my ibook turned out to be still a good friend after it tried to freak me out yesterday, b) the sun started to shine in the moment I opened your blog and c) I´m so looking forward to start 2006 with a Döner... and you of course.

    Hugidi-Hug!

    JOJO

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:21 AM  

  • @Jojo: Can we do all that fun stuff next week??? :-))) Really looking forward to Göttingen!!!

    By Blogger Anna, at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home