Catch my nose - if you can

Monday, October 10, 2005

Golden Autumn

Summer definitely left St. Petersburg and autumn has arrived with its beautiful colors, golden sun and a chilly breeze of fresh air! My mom and I just HAD TO spend 2 days outside in parks, walking around and enjoying the beauty of nature!
I have been to Pavlovsk on a hot summer day in August, it was so different this time! Sunday was dedicated to Oranienbaum, a very nice, less touristy, but charming place about 41km west of Piter. The trip in "Holzklasse" was an adventure and I'm glad I got to present this highlight to my mom!

P.S. I'm shocked: Deutschland bekommt mit CDU-Chefin Angela Merkel erstmals eine Bundeskanzlerin. Sie wird als bisher jüngste Regierungschefin die zweite große Koalition in der Geschichte der Bundesrepublik führen... ARGH!!!
Read more!
It was a weekend of "going to places where I have been"... First "Pavlovsk" and then "Komarovo" Saturday night, but this time it wasn't camping (Thank God) although finding a place to sleep wasn't really easy. Thanks a lot, Sonya, for finding a place for us and taking care of me!!! ;-)
It is sad, but at the same time I'm really proud (Yeah, Mami, I know that you do not agree..): I do not remember how I got into bed or when, but my contact lenses were neatly in their cases the next morning! :-)















P.S. I'm shocked: Deutschland bekommt mit CDU-Chefin Angela Merkel erstmals eine Bundeskanzlerin. Sie wird als bisher jüngste Regierungschefin die zweite große Koalition in der Geschichte der Bundesrepublik führen... ARGH!!!

1 Comments:

  • What means "Angie kommt"? Is it meant in the way of "Angie is cumming" or "Angie arrives". I think this is a wery vichtiger dot of view. Please explane (ehemaliges Flugzeug) this to me.

    erwin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home