Catch my nose - if you can

Thursday, August 23, 2007

August in Berlin

Charming summer, really charming! Had lots of lovely thunder storms - truly amazing - and lots of rain. There even might have been some sunny days :-) And of those I really took advantage! Last weekend, Maria, Magda and I went to Köpenick, a district close to a lake and somewhat not citied. I've also been enjoying long walks in the city and celebrating my one year old habitation in Berlin.

And look who's made it to Europe: Damian has got to go to Cambridge for a training - all the way from South Africa to Europe! :-)
Damian was one of the crazy foreigners in Siberia in winter 2004/05. Lots of fun memories. But it is really cool to see you here in Berlin, Damian!

3 Comments:

  • Ey Anna!

    Mein/Dein Fernseher ist kaputt. Weißt Du noch? Den hast Du mir für teure 10!!! Euro angedreht und jetzt ist das Ding kaputt. Da ist ja wohl noch original Schwartzkopf-Garantie drauf, oder? Ich mein, ich kann kein Fernsehen mehr schauen. Das ist voll Kacke!

    Also, ich erwarte Deine kulante Stellungnahme zu diesem Ärgernis!!!

    Gruß!
    JOJO

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:15 PM  

  • August in Berlin ist immer noch der letzte Eintrag. Wie wäre es jetzt "April in Göttingen" oder so?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:45 AM  

  • Hey Anna, I am on facebook too but I don't remember your last name! So, look me up! ;-)

    By Blogger asian chick, at 3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home